Registration & Breakfast (for in-person attendees)
Immersive Showcases (for in-person attendees)
- The Future of Production is Extended Reality (“XR”) - In-person attendees will have a unique behind-the-scenes look as Shutterstock livestreams its Investor Day from an Extended Reality (“XR”) stage leveraging cutting-edge VFX technology. Following the presentation, in-person attendees can experience firsthand how film and TV productions use XR stages to create immersive, otherworldly environments.
- Generative AI and Creative Flow Experience Center - Shutterstock is revolutionizing the way visuals are created for campaigns, projects and brands by making generative AI accessible to all. Learn how Shutterstock.AI is condensing the creative timeline through its platform, with an intuitive style picker, the incredible ability to understand even the shortest of prompts and easy design tools.
- Meet Fashion’s Favorite Photographer - Miles Diggs, more commonly known as Diggzy, is a celebrity photographer based in Los Angeles who has been working exclusively with Shutterstock since 2021. He has photographed and collaborated with stars like Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Megan Fox to capture their authentic selves in the best light possible. Diggzy will be present to share anecdotes about the viral images he captures, describe what it’s like to chase the “big story” and explain how he is on a mission to revolutionize and redefine what it means to be a celebrity photographer today.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Showcase - At Shutterstock, we believe that diversity, equity and inclusion should be at the core of how we work. This showcase will highlight how Shutterstock incorporates DEI into its employee experience, content, and technology to power an inclusive internal culture and influence authentic representation across industries.
- Pond5 - Last year, Shutterstock acquired Pond5 — the go-to video marketplace for filmmakers, media organizations and marketers. Since 2006, Pond5 has created the world’s largest and most accessible video marketplace and combined with Shutterstock now has over 45 million licensable video clips, plus millions of music tracks, sound effects and more. Test your film and TV knowledge and explore the collection of movies, shows, games and campaigns in which Pond5 assets can be found.
- Portrait Studio - Feel like a celebrity at Shutterstock Editorial’s Portrait Studio, which most recently was in action at the 2023 Golden Globes and Sundance Film Festival. Get your portrait taken by a famed Shutterstock photographer who has captured images of icons like Anne Hathaway, John Legend and Sigourney Weaver.